Shark Diving - Swim With Sealions
|Meals||Breakfast & snacks OR Lunch & snacks|
|Starts||Cape Baron Place, behind the Marina Hotel, Port Lincoln Marina|
|Ends||Cape Baron Place, behind the Marina Hotel, Port Lincoln Marina|
|Tour Style||Adventure/ Animal Encounter|
For the very first time in Australia you can now Swim with the Sealions and Shark Cage Dive both in the same day! This is the first and ONLY tour operator to combine both of these ultimate marine experiences in the same day at two different locations!
*Shark Spectator Tickets can upgrade on the day and pay the additonal $100 upgrade on board
Boarding at Cape Baron Place, behind the Marina Hotel, Port Lincoln Marina.
• Enjoy the 1.5 hour journey Hopkins Island.
• On route to the island learn about the local area and Australian Sealions.
• Upon arriving at the island, swimmers are fitted with wetsuits and provided snorkelling equipment.
• Our permit allows 1.5 hour visit to the islands where by we maximise swimming time.
• Interaction with the Sealions is completely controlled by nature and is not guaranteed, but this tour operates at a very high success rate.
• The Skipper ferries the swimmers in a small tender boat to waist deep water.
• A crew member is in the water at all times for safety.
• The more interactive guests are with the Sealions the more playful they are!
• After Hopkins Island the Skipper drives the boat to Neptune Island Marine Park.
• Now it's time to shark dive!
• The format of the shark dive is the same as the Twilight Shark Cage Dive tour.
• Groups enjoy approximately 45 minutes in the cage - The diving time depends on the shark activity on the day. The crew make effort to ensure all guests receive a similar experience
• Afternoon tea, nibbles and all meals supplied.
• Tea, coffee and filter water available free on board.
• Soft drinks, bottle water and alcohol available to purchase.
• Return time - Due to the nature of the activity we cannot guarantee the exact time we will return to the Marina at the end of the day.
• Length of tour is approximately 12 hours
Located in Port Lincoln
Boarding time is either 11.00am or 6.30am behind the Marina Hotel on Cape Baron Place
Transfers available from most accommodation places for $10 per person return.
Transfers from Accomodation
Highlights Photos: $35 each.
Souvenirs and alcohol available for purchase on-board - Eftpos facilities available
Travel Freedom have over 20 years experience helping travellers and locals explore some of Australia's greatest highlights and unique locations! We have helped over 1.8 million travellers plan and book their dream holiday so you can be sure you're booking with the best!
We offer a price beat guarantee on all of our tours and activities. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere for any comparable tours or activities, let us know and we will beat it! You can relax knowing that you're getting the best deal all while experiencing the best tour available.
Every booking made with Travel Freedom is handled by real people, who are available 7 days a week to answer any enquiries you may have about our tours! Our live chat, email, and phone contact options make it easy for you to speak to us about any questions you might have.