Swim With Sealions
|Duration||Half Day Tour (approx 5 hours)|
|Meals||Breakfast OR Lunch
|Group Size||Maximum 25 people|
|Tour Style||Adventure / Wildlife Experience|
A relaxing cruise and fun filled afternoon swimming with the ocean's most cheerful creatures, gorgeous and playful Australian Sea Lions of Port Lincoln! Get the rare opportunity to play and swim with these incredible animals in the comfort of their own environment. This 5 hour tour will showcase some incredible coastal scenery and get you up close and personal with Australia's marine mammals for truly memorable encounters.
Tours operate during October to May
• Boarding times either 11.00 am or 7.45am. Please confirm with your booking confirmation.
• Enjoy a 1.5 hour scenic journey to either Hopkins, Langton or Blythe Islands.
• 7.45am boarding includes breakfast, morning tea and snacks throughout the day.
• 11.00am boarding includes lunch, morning or afternoon tea and snacks throughout the day.
• Tea, coffee, filtered water available during the day.
• Soft drinks, bottled water and alcohol available to purchase on board.
• On route to the island learn about the local area and Australian Sealions.
• Upon arriving at the island, swimmers are fitted with wetsuits and provided snorkelling equipment.
• Our permit allows 1.5 hour visit to the islands where by we maximise swimming time.
• Interaction with the Sealions is completely controlled by nature and is not guaranteed, but this tour operates at a very high success rate.
• The Skipper ferries the swimmers in a small tender boat to waist deep water.
• A crew member is in the water at all times for safety.
• The more interactive guests are with the Sealions the more playful they are!
• Once back on the vessel, enjoy a cruise back to the Port Lincoln Marina.
• Length of tour is approximately 5 hours.
Morning 7:45am or afternoon 11am departures available October through to May.
Vessel departed from behind the Marina Hotel, Cape Baron Place, Port Lincoln where you are required to meet 15 minutes prior to your designated departure time.
**Pre booked transfers from accommodation places are available for $10 per person return
*Please note that pre booked transfers from accommodation are available for $10 per person return.
What to bring:
To ensure the comfort of your trip you will need to bring:
Travel Freedom have over 20 years experience helping travellers and locals explore some of Australia's greatest highlights and unique locations! We have helped over 1.8 million travellers plan and book their dream holiday so you can be sure you're booking with the best!
We offer a price beat guarantee on all of our tours and activities. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere for any comparable tours or activities, let us know and we will beat it! You can relax knowing that you're getting the best deal all while experiencing the best tour available.
Every booking made with Travel Freedom is handled by real people, who are available 7 days a week to answer any enquiries you may have about our tours! Our live chat, email, and phone contact options make it easy for you to speak to us about any questions you might have.